Latest Local News
- It Takes Long Hours to Keep the Snow at Bay
- Land Trust Pioneer Recognized
- Chamber Christmas Tree Lighting Will Kick-Off Holiday Season
- Healthcare Workers Facing Vaccination Deadline
- Cousin Curtiss Brings 'Roots-Stomp' to the Champagne Palace
- Kantner's Latest, 'A Thousand Trails Home,' is an Ode to Life Among Caribou
- Assembly Considers Returning to Remote Meetings
- ADF&G Divisions Working Together on Rockfish Initiative
- Extra Runs Added to Tusty's Schedule
- Infrastructure Bill Could be Boon for Homer Harbor Expansion
KBBI Original Shows
For the final episode of Homer Grown's 2nd season, we interview the last member of the Fox River Cattlemen's Association, Mark Marette.
Thanksgiving's in the air, so Jeff Lockwood tips his hat to pumpkin pie and makes pumpkin-pecan eclairs, then visits Teri Robl to make a pumpkin and black bean chili.
Hear the latest on the coronavirus pandemic with representatives from South Peninsula Hospital, KP School District, and Div. of Public Health, as they take your calls.
Jim Maloney performed on KBBI from the Bunnell Street Arts Center, as part of our series Bunnell Arts By Air on Friday, November 19.
After the Thanksgiving holiday brought over a foot of snow to many parts of the Kenai peninsula, Homer Public Works Director Jan Keiser talked with KBBI's Jay Barrett about Homer's snow removal team. Homer's Nutcracker Suite is returning after last years cancellation.
Updated 10AM and 6:30PM weekdays
Recent KBBI Posts